We are happy to inform you that the Red Square Book Festival will open very soon. This interesting book event will be held on 3-6 June at the Moscow Red Square. A big book fair and over 400 events will take place within the framework of the festival, which will occupy the space from the St. Basil’s Cathedral to the State Historical Museum.
Best Russian books, including those of the Islamic Culture Research Foundation and the Sadra publishing house will be presented at the Red Square festival.
The guests of the event will be able to find us among the Non-fiction pavilions (see the directions below), where they can see our products and buy books at a discounted price.
The following editions will be presented among the novelties of the year 2017:
1) “Persia. The history of the undiscovered land” (A.B. Gromov, S.N. Tabai; “Traces of times” series);
2) “Muslims in Soviet Petrograd — Leningrad. (1917–1991)” (R.I. Bekkin);
3) “Abu al-Qasim al-Balhi and decline of Bagdad school of mu’tazilism” (F.O.Nofal; “Philosophic thought of Islamic world. Research” series”);
4) “The personality of Fatima Zahra” (H. Sayidi; “The family of the Prophet” series);
5) “The values and principles of Islamic economy” (edited by V.S. Avtonomov; “Economics and law” series);
6) “Land and legal relations in Dagestan in XV–XVII centuries” (A.R. Magomedov, Z.M. Magomedov);
7) “How to talk to You?” (S.M. Shojai; “Neyestan” series);
8) “The love’s name and tribe” (adaptation by M.R.Yusefi, “Shahnameh” series;
9) “A common fortune-teller and a fortune-teller of the padishah” (Yagane Moradi Lake) and “The spells for catching thieves” (Seyed Javad Rahnama) (“Shekarestan series”).
Come to the Red Square and visit our booth — you are going to love this!
We are looking forward to seeing you on 3 and 4 June from 10 am to 11 pm and on 5 and 6 June from 10 am to 10 pm. Admission is free.
More detailed information and the programme of the Red Square festival 2017 will be available soon at the official web-site of the event.